Night runners, small animals, and night passerby’s life are connected with the drivers. Compared to daytime driving, drivers should turn on the bright lamp and reduce speed, to avoid the risk of collisions, which can also make family at home feel at ease. Every light of life is worth being respected and loved.
Driving in the bad weather with poor visibility, it’s difficult to determine the road condition, which lays a huge risk to driving safety. At this time, only using the good lamp can achieve the goal of improving the vision for enhancing the driving safety at night. Light illuminates the unknown risk on the road for you.
Our car light uses the best LED beads, so that more users can experience advanced beauty through LED technology.Main Features:
– Use the new light source LED lamp beads, 720 degree spherical three-dimensional light beam diffusing, the brightness is increased by 200 percent
– Adopt high-end shunt resistor and upgraded copper jack, avoid the strobe in use
– Excellent thermal performance minimizes the light attenuation speed of LED light beads, so that the service time is 10 times as long as the original light
– Multiple layers of heat-resistant glass fiber circuit boards, much thicker than similar products
– With the decoding function, it can be used as car width lamp, license plate lamp, reading lamp, trunk lamp, dashboard lamp, please pay attention that it can’t be used as width lamp for some European car models that are needed to be decodedSpecifications:
– Light bead: 5730
– Voltage input: 12V
– Power: 80W (10pcs)
– Lumen: 8000lm (10pcs)
– Waterproof: IP67
– Lifetime: 50,000h
– Working temperature: -40 – 105 Deg.C
– Noise: 10dBA and less
– Circuit board: FPC circuit board
Package Size(L x W x H): 6.00 x 8.00 x 1.50 cm / 2.36 x 3.15 x 0.59 inches
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.